Monday, February 16, 2015

Sundown at Dawn...An amazing review

"I am blown away by what I have read. This is brilliant and I visualize multitudes of people who would be spellbound by your writing. A heart-felt well thought-out, knowledgeable thrilling and sensitive novel.
What a teaching tool for soldiers, campers, scouts, students, veterans and lovers...anyone with a sense of adventure and passion.
I reacted strongly to your expertise with the military experiences, repercussions and lessons applied.
Your portrayal of all of this is mind boggling. I love that you are indeed, applying the gifts given to you on so many levels. You clearly are a renaissance man! Trust me...This is a masterpiece...A beautiful mind!"
FKS Professor of English and Creative Writing. Vermilion Community College and Pima Community College
 
 
Available on Amazon...
 
Hard copy available at...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment